Data HMI, HMI Data, HMI Networking
START YOUR FREE 30 DAY TRIAL TODAY!
Live Data HMI
Live Data HMI makes it possible to share your data from any PC to any other PC, iPad, or smartphone.
- .NET applications including Web Services, Windows Services, Web Applications, WinForm Applications, WPF Applications.
- Open platform connectivity using jQuery interface for HTML5.
- Database data from SQL Server, mySQL Access, Oracle.
- XML, Binary, and Text Files.
- Microsoft Excel Workbooks.
- Data Access 2.0 and 3.0 OPC Clients
- Data Access 2.0 and 3.0 OPC Servers
- Provide real-time and historical alarms over the Internet, WAN, or LAN.
- Extremely easy to network that is both reliable and secure.
- Extremely fast transfer using WCF with binary packet compression.
- Extremely secure transfer with packet encryption.
- Free to use Remote Data Hosting feature to share data with a standard Internet connection.
LIVE DATA HMI FEATURES
- Easy to implement.
- Included for free with all Total HMI product features.
- Host your own data directly from your own PC.
- Only requires a standard Internet connection at the data source.
- User security included for free.
TotalHMI WINDOWS SERVICE
Included with purchase of product.
Free connection support to OPC Servers.
Free calculation engine.
Free programmatic interface for defining all configurations.
Unlimited number of client HMI applications.
Utilizes Windows Communication Foundation for client to service and service to service communications.
Real-time database for sharing data with third party applications.
Communicates to devices and databases on local connection to provide reliable and secure remote connections.
Multithreaded performance with asynchronous data processing.
Supports up to 1,000,000 tags per service.
SOA design for multiple server support.
LIVE DATA HMI is provided for free with any Total HMI product
TotalHMI TRAININGPlease view our Total HMI training on all our products here
Click here to view the Total HMI Help file on-line to review step by step examples and search for content.
DOWNLOADSDownload the complete suite of OPC Software here.
Do you need a OPC Server for your hardware?
Click here to Download the Kepware OPC Server.
OPERATING SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista (with .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 or 4.0)
- Windows Server 2008 (with .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 or 4.0)
- Windows Server 2003 (with .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 or 4.0)
- Windows XP (with .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 or 4.0)
OPC FOUNDATION LAB CERTIFIED
OPC Foundation Certified for Compliance logo indicates that this product has been tested by an independent certification lab and certified to be compliant with the following OPC Specifications:
Data Access 2.05a Client
Data Access 3.0 Client
Additional information about compliance testing, logo program and a summary of test results can be found at www.opcfoundation.org for: TotalHMI.NET 6.01.0008.
Contact Us Today! 1-303-679-0898