WHY TOTAL HMITotal HMI is a complete HMI solution for open development for realtime and historical operator interface applications.
EXPERIENCEOpen Automation Software has been providing HMI solutions for over 20 years (since 1993) and knows what it takes to provide a reliable and easy to use HMI solution.
PHILOSOPHYWe understand the importance of 100% reliability. We also know the value of being to access data in an open format.
- Data should not be confined to our product. It should be accessible to other applications through the enterprise such as ERP or MES or any other business application to enhance not only the control environment but also provide data for critical business decisions.
- No need to confine the product to control networks. Our product can run across business networks with minimal impact on the network bandwidth and no impact in the client machine.
- Reliability - when a network failure occurs, your data is buffered and restored upon network restoration.
- Secure and reliable data transport.
- Eliminate the need for DCOM and reduce IT costs.
- Ability to provide data across the local area network or across the Internet.
- SCADA applications should be easy to develop, expand, and maintain.
- Provide easy application development for multiple platforms – Desktop, Web and Smart Phones.
- Be cost effective - one size does not fit all. Pick from up to 15 different product features.
- Enhance current products. TotalHMI.Net can be used to provide SCADA functionality to your existing business or enterprise applications.
- Work with and alongside existing OPC, HMI, and SCADA solutions.
- With 15 features to choose from you only need to purchase what is relevant to your project.
- Connect to a variety of data sources such as OPC Servers, OPC Clients, Databases, Excel and .Net applications.
- Because TotalHMI frees your data you can easily move you data to existing enterprise systems like SAP.
- Want to move data form you database to your HMI without the security risk. SCADA Recipe.Net allows you to securely move database data to your HMI or Device on your local network or across the Internet.
- Ever have a customer request that that was impossible to accomplish with you existing SCADA software? Complete SCADA uses Microsoft Visual Studio as it development platform. You can accomplish virtually anything that a customer has in mind. If you don't have the resources, contact us and one of our software engineers can help you.
- Need a change to Complete SCADA or a new feature? – We can quickly provide what you are looking for. No need to wait 6 Months for a new release. We often provide our customers changes within hours or a few days.
- TotalHMI can be integrated with and alongside competing SCADA application to provide features that they don't provide.
CLOUD BASEDBy running as a Windows Service utilizing Windows Communication Foundation data is secure and reliable with a resolution to 100 nanoseconds. Our solution has better performance that what you will find in other late coming Cloud based systems.
COST REDUCTIONThe initial cost of TotalHMI is far less than our competitors. But the savings don't stop there.
- No charge for client licenses – That means that you can deploy as many client applications as you want.
- Easily and quickly develop world class OPC, HMI and SCADA systems using TotalHMI.NET and Visual Studio with no programming required.
- Rapid application development reduces development costs and speeds up time to market.
- Reduced IT cost. TotalHMI.NET client applications have no impact on the client machine registry.
- Complete SCADA is designed to run on your business network. We are not restricted to closed control networks. This provides much more bang for your buck by allowing key information to be shared to business systems.
- Purchase what you need when you need it – TotalHMI.NET is completely customizable with 15 feature to choose from you have ultimate flexibility. TotalHMI.NET features starts at $195.00
- Ever try to get data from one of their closed proprietary databases? Then you know how much it costs just to get access. Then try to interface that to your business systems, the cost skyrockets. With TotalHMI.NET we are all about data access. We can log data to SQL Server, MS Access, Oracle, MySQL or CSV starting at $195.00 in an easy to query open format!
- Often the cost of switching to TotalHMI.NET is less the then yearly maintenance of our competitors. Effectively providing a return on investment in less than one year and saving for every year thereafter. Not to mention the reduced IT costs and the benefit of have access to key data enterprise wide.
Contact Us Today! 1-303-679-0898